Flat roofing systems in Bristol guaranteed for repair or replace for 20 years.
Why choose us for flat roofing
- No splits
- No joints
- Frost resistant
- No maintenance
- They work at shallow pitches as low as 7 degrees
- Environmentally friendly
- 50 years life expectancy
- £5.95 per square meter
Liquid plastic systems
Roof Coatings & Treatment Systems are an effective and cost efficient alternative to the replacement of an existing roof covering. We offer systems which meet client’s budgets and job requirements where issues such as business interruption, water ingress and specific safety codes need to be taken into consideration. Its liquid application means that Decothane can easily encapsulate detail work and up stands within its seamless, elastomeric membrane without the risk of joints and other weak points that could lead to earlier failure of the waterproofing system.
What are the benefits of Roofing Felt?
It was originally designed as a means to temporarily waterproof a roof after the shingles were removed. Roofing felt allows more flexibility in the re-roofing process.
- Temporarily dries in a roof
- Reduces likelihood of workers slipping, creating a safer work environment
- May increase the fire rating of the roof system
- Moisture barrier between wood decking and shingles
Built up roofing
Built up roofing is the most popular material used on low slope roofs. Other kinds of built-up roofs are smooth Asphalt built up (Hot or Cold), and Ballasted Asphalt built up.
Why choose built up roofing?
- It provides excellent waterproofing protection.
- Built-up Roofing provides ultra-violet protection.
- Low- maintenance.
- It lasts longer to weather inclemency.
- Gravels or minerals can be used as surfacing material.
- Low-life cost maintenance
Single ply roofing
Single ply roofing membranes and accessories deliver all the tools required to achieve a high performing, lightweight, flexible roofing system, one which is also easier, safer and quicker to install. They offer excellent thermal insulation and airtight construction. These roof systems are commonly referred to as “tar and gravel” roofs. BUR systems generally are composed of alternating layers of bitumen and reinforcing fabrics that create a finished membrane.
Why choose single ply roofing?
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Air tight construction
- Reduces carbon foot print
- Delivers high quality protection
- Single ply membranes are used in all building sectors, from retail to health, commercial to education and including residential new build and refurbishment.
EPDM rubber roofs
They offer Superior durability and are a low life cycle cost. The rubber roofs are flame free and easy to install. They are environmentally friendly and have a high flexibility and elongation life. EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic roofing membrane. Its two primary ingredients are ethylene propylene they originally come from oil and gas.